Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wind


Oh wind I can’t see you, but I know that you’re there.
You dance with the branches and throw leaves in the air.
You can cool and can comfort everything in your path,
But then humble and cut down everything with your wrath. 
The way that you move things will always be known.
Your power and comfort have always been shown.
It takes faith to believe, ‘cause my eyes cannot see you
But I can touch and can love and can know and can feel you.
Oh God I can’t see you, but I know that you’re here.
And though I am blind, I know that you’re near.
Your wind an example of simplified faith,
To believe in the wind is to believe in your grace.
I am blind and a sinner, but sinner’s you choose.
To be wrapped in your love, and receive the good news.
You strengthen my faith, with trials and ease,
You’re my rescue and savior from all stormy seas.
Oh wind I can’t see you, but I know that you’re here.
My God, he has made you, My God he is near.

No comments:

Post a Comment